Our tellers process member paying and receiving transactions. This is a fast-paced sales and service branch that requires a self motivated, multi-tasking team with exceptional member service experience.
• Process member paying and receiving transactions accurately.
• Meet and/or exceed established sales and referral goals.
• Identify member needs and refer financial products and services.
• Provide excellent customer service to each member or guest.
• Maintain confidentiality of member transactions at all times.
• Follow established policies and procedures.
• Maintain job qualifications and attendance standards required of branch operations position.
• Adhere to company dress code guidelines.
• Look for opportunities to prevent loss to credit union.
Since 1953, Texans has been servicing our members' needs in order to be the financial institution of choice. Our Mission, Vision and Values...