Responsible for providing a variety of paying and receiving functions, including processing deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashier's checks, money orders and cash and credit card advances. Balances each day's transactions and verifies cash. Performs specific assigned side-jobs and assists other Tellers with a variety of duties as required. Ensures that members are promptly and professionally served.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Extraordinary service skills required
- Convey passion, motivation and enthusiasm for helping others
- Demonstrated capacity to learn
- Exhibit effective problem solving skills
- Six month cash handling experience and/or two years of service industry experience required
We Value Diversity!
Trust is the greatest determinant of success for Credit Union of Colorado and its membership. We create trust by building relationships and...