This position will encompass all phases of teller operations. The Client Service Administrator will be responsible for providing superior client service and professional assistance to our clients, prospective clients and associates and for identifying cross-selling and referral opportunities as appropriate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Sales & Service
• Process client transactions and respond to product and service inquiries in a responsive, accurate and timely manner.
• Build internal & external relationships through problem-solving, ownership and follow-through.
• Meet/exceed individual performance goals and objectives.
• Actively retain clients. Inquire about large transfers, withdrawals and potential client dissatisfaction.
• Comply with all Federal, State and local laws as well as BPB&TC policies and procedures
• Perform daily settlement and maintain control by preventing cash outages and fraud control
• Perform all operational duties as assigned by Assistant Manager.
• Other duties as required.
• 1-2 years experience in retail banking/general work experience
• Cash handling skills
• Client service skills
• Strong communication skills – oral and written
• Organization Skills/attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer
Boston Private Bank & Trust Company - 9 months ago