Together, we're better... with people like YOU on our team!
Public Service Credit Union is looking for our next talented Part-time Teller for our Aurora. If you are looking for a great place to constantly learn and grow, where YOU can really make the difference in others’ financial lives, then you definitely need to check us out!
As a Member Service Representative you will be actively engaged with the member, providing a quality service experience ranging from:
• Greeting and building the individual member relationships
• Accurate and timely processing of transactions (deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, cashier checks and other services)
• Being the first point of contact in most instances and referring members to the appropriate area based on needs
• Additionally, you'll recognize opportunities to provide solutions for our members’ financial needs through the promotion of our products and services
• Most importantly you'll deliver excellent customer service consistent with PSCU’s desire to exceed our members’ expectations on a daily basis
This position is benefits-eligible and will offer the successful candidate a 20 - 25 hour work week. Availability to work flexible weekday hours between approximately 8:45am and 6:15pm, and between approximately 8:45am and 1:15pm on Saturdays, is required.
A minimum of six months to one year of customer service experience is highly desired. Experience in a financial institution is preferred, during which the following types of experience would have been obtained:
• Accurate handling of cash and negotiable instruments
• Strong cash balancing record
• Ability to work with a diverse customer base while providing excellent service
• Results with a high degree of confidentiality and security consciousness
• Considerate, effective verbal and written communication skills
• PC proficient and skilled in Microsoft Office
• Proven sales and referral skills while actively promoting solutions to solve our members’ financial needs
• Ability to utilize appropriate software and computer applications
• Success and ability to work in a team environment with creativity and positive results
A high school diploma or GED is required.
$12.10/hour (may be higher depending upon work history, background and experience) with part-time employee benefits package.
PC, keyboard, computer applications and programs, currency and coin, calculator, typewriter, copier, fax, telephone, printer, etc.
•Necessitates movement from department to department and/or location to location
•Some lifting required up to approximately 25 lbs.
•Occasional stooping, bending and stretching facilitate filing and supplies
•Physical ability to maintain continuous hours of standing and/or sitting
•Manual dexterity to input data on keyboard (i.e., computer, calculator,telephone, fax, etc.)
•Visual ability to interpret data from PC screen and written documents
Public Service Credit Union is a stable financial institution with 27 branches located throughout the Denver Metro, Northern Colorado, and Colorado Springs areas. We offer a competitive salary with an outstanding benefits package (for employees working 20 or more hours per week), which includes medical, dental, and life insurance, health and dependent care spending accounts, a generous 401(k) plan with employee/employer contributions, and more.