Closing Date: January 25, 2013
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)Required:
The following is usually acquired through high school education with specialized business training course(s) and/or three to twelve months cash handling experience:
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact positively with clients as well as fellow associates.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and a wide range of procedures requiring some judgement.
- Requires concentration to avoid mistakes in counting cash.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical computations using various business machines and/or computers.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to print legibly and accurately on forms and records.
- Must have attained the age of 18 for coverage under insurance bond.
- Regular contact with clients, associates and supervisor.
- Some handling of heavy coins.
- Receiving currency from all sources causes environment to be slightly unclean.
- One week teller training in Tallahassee required.
Teller Part time 20-29 hours- More than your bank. Your banker.
Job Duties / Details:
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, but in conformance with established bank policies and procedures, cash checks, receive deposits, and perform a variety of transactions as requested by the client.
- Responsible for balancing each day's transactions, and maintaining cash drawer.
- Provides quality client service.
- Answers general questions regarding bank products/services.
- Recommends additional services to clients and makes referrals accordingly.
Accepts consumer/commercial and other bank loan payments.
- Recommends and refers additional bank services and products, retaining a working knowledge of all bank services and products to the extent that the majority of client inquiries are easily and accurately answered.
- Accepts deposits and withdrawals from clients on business, personal and savings accounts.
- Accepts checks for cashing or paying, and verifies endorsements and funds.
- Sells Official Checks and Travelers Checks.
- Works deposits from night depository.
- Balances money in drawer with teller machine daily.
- Opens and closes teller window in accordance with procedures.
- Completes Currency Transaction Report (CTR) and hold forms as required.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Issues cash advances.
- Provides additional support to manager and department colleagues.
Capital City Bank
- 2 years ago - save job
Capital City Bank Group is one of the largest publicly traded financial services companies headquartered in Florida and has approximately...