We are seeking someone who has what it takes to be the
face of A+ Federal Credit Union. You bring the
willingness to provide great service to the members, we
will provide the environment for you to grow and develop
into a world class service provider. This is a great way
to start your financial services career!
A+FCU exists to fulfill our members' dreams through
lifelong financial partnerships.
Your role to help us achieve this would be providing
outstanding service while performing basic teller
duties, which include but are not limited to:
deposits, withdrawals, transfers, loan payments, and
- Operate and maintain a cash drawer including posting
- Sell Special Items – money orders, official checks,
established for the achievement of increasing retail
- Perform Stop payments
- Consistently meet or exceed individual goals
services per member
- Allow member s to access to their respective safe
and refer appropriate products and services
- Assist members with account and product inquiries
- Perform shared branching transactions for guest
Dispense Machine (CDM) and ATM (daily balancing,
- Image daily work Daily balancing of coin machine
- Process collection items
- Vault Responsibilities – buy and sell, load Cash
shipping coin, verifying cash shipments)
information to branch team
- Serve on Credit Union Committees and communicate
Community/Education events with supervisor approval.
- Assist with the scanning of checks (Branch Capture)
- Participate in outside Business Development and
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum six months' work experience; sales
- Basic knowledge of math and computer skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
A+ Federal Credit Union - 11 months ago
A+ Federal Credit Union was founded in 1949 by a group of 50 teachers during a picnic meeting at Zilker Park in Austin.