Freelance Digital Art Director / New York, NY
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Digital Production to...
- Assist in maintenance of Coach websites; translate creative into digital environments that ensures a cohesive Coach image.
- Partner with Project Manager on day-to-day creative updates and site changes.
- Assist in production of email advertising.
- Assist in organization, manipulation, and some re-touching of digital imagery. Includes maintaining consistency of image quality and coloration for images from multiple sources and being able to FTP images to and from vendors and keeping these files ordered on server.
- Participate in new idea sessions and the possible development and execution of those ideas (i.e.: lifestyle environments, shopping experiences, new sites, etc).
- Support manager with creative design and execution of all portal advertising needs (banners, content modules, etc.).
- Partner with the Coach creative team as well as the Coach.com International business team for design and business related strategies.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- Skills: Photoshop required. Illustrator, Image Ready, and Flash is a plus
- Strong conceptual skills. Ability to “tell a story”.
- An understanding of basic design principles as well as proficiency in the above programs.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities (quickly and efficiently) with tight deadlines.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Positive “can-do” attitude.
- An understanding of customer priorities and ability to strive to exceed expectations.
An outstanding professional will have...
- BFA / BA in Design, Digital Design, Fine Art or related field.
- Strong typography and graphic design skills required.
- Copy skills a plus.
- 6 plus years experience in a related field.
- Experience working for a retail or fashion brand is a plus.
- Must have knowledge of e-commerce.
A RICH HERITAGE
Coach was founded in 1941 as a family-run workshop. In a Manhattan loft, six artisans handcrafted a collection of leather...