This is an important and vital role on our Talent Acquisitions team and is often
the first contact our candidates have with our company. Primary responsibility
will the administrative management of candidates thru the recruiting and
selection process, projects assistance, reporting, and general administrative
support for the Talent Acquisition Department. The Talent Acquisition
Specialist will assist with recruiting, screening, testing, and coordinating
further interviews with applicants to match them with job openings. May also
assist with attending job fairs and other recruiting events.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges
travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging
· Support administrative needs - Word, Power Point and Excel documents.
Create spreadsheets, tracking forms and power point presentations when needed.
· Manage all expense reports, tracking each month to make sure all
expenses are completed and submitted in a timely manner and accurate.
· Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant
qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of
· Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee
requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing
· Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community
services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites;
providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making
presentations; maintaining rapport.
· Posts job requisitions in ATS, job boards and social media. sites.
· Assists with managing applicants in ATS.
· Assists with conducting reference and background checks.
· Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and
practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing
benefits and perks.
· Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation;
enforcing regulations with managers; recommending new procedures; conducting
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities;
reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating
in professional organizations.
· Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Phone Skills, Recruiting, Interviewing Skills, People
Skills, Supports Diversity, Employment Law, Results Driven, Professionalism,
Organization, Project Management, Judgment. Bachelors Degree required and
excellent writing skills.
Spectranetics - 21 months ago
The Spectranetics Corporation was founded in the 1980s on excimer laser technology and today markets the only Excimer Laser System approved...