Join the team at Maker Studios, a next-generation digital video studio/network. "Maker" has rolled-up a set of the largest and most influential YouTube channels and talent into a new network m odel. The Company currently represents 50,000+ channels, and delivers 1.5 billion video views per month. Maker has an established reputation for guiding content creators in maximizing views and
We are seeking a part-time (25 hours/per week) temporary HR Auditor/Clerk. We are seeking a smart, detail oriented, internet-savvy individual who is eager to learn our HR processes. This is an entry-level position and a great opportunity to work with a growing company. The office hours are flexible.
The right candidate will possess the following qualities:
* Internet & computer savvy
* Office background required - HR experience a plus
* Pro-active and eager
* Excellent communication skills are a must!
* Filing employee records
* File term folders
* Create New Hire files
* Create New Hire packets
* File I9’s and EEOC
* Mail/add postage to check vouchers
* Go through every Active employee file, making sure all signed agreements are in the files
* I9 folder/EEOC folder, make sure all forms are signed and I9 information is in ADP
* Maintenance of files; making some room for the active files.
Maker Studios - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard