• Helps to answer phones and properly greets, registers, and schedules appointments.
• Surgical Counselor
• Schedule and counsel patient regarding surgical procedures
• Ensures surgical schedule flows smoothly
• Is responsible for making sure all needed supplies are ordered and recieved timely for surgery day.
• Mission - Demonstrates commitment to the organization's mission to provide personalized, comprehensive, high-quality eye care enhanced by medical education and research within the professional capabilities and resources of the Eye Center of Texas.
• Customer Service - Provides excellent customer service to continuously enhance customer and staff member satisfaction.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Well organized with attention to detail
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent follow up skills
• Ability to work as a team player
Please apply on local eye site or fax your resume with salary requirements to (281)977-8877
LocalEyeSite.com - 5 months ago
Eye Center of Texas operates as a secondary and tertiary eye care facility that provides medical and surgical care. A network of...