Beachbody LCC, the makers of P90x and Insaity, is looking for an experienced Retoucher with a strong working knowledge of Photoshop CS6 software to edit, compose and color correct images at a professional level. This is not an entry level position. This is strictly a Photoshop retouching position (not a Production Artist position).
About Your Duties:
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Color correction
- Utilizing smart objects during the production process to maintain edibility.
- Composing images together in compositions using color corrections, lighting and or filters to achieve realistic results.
- Interpretting color and retouching mark ups and edit images accordingly.
- Working under tight turn-around times while still producing quality work
- Doing work for beauty, people, products and or packaging
About Your Experience:
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of creative agency, color house or high end prepress experience. 10+ years experience would be even better
- A thorough knowledge of InDesign and Illustrator is also a plus but not required.
- A complete understanding of RGB to CMYK conversion methods.
- An ability to take direction well and work independently to achieve high quality results without excessive additional training
Beachbody, creator of the nation’s most popular in-home fitness and weight loss solutions including P90X®, Insanity®, and Brazil Butt Lift®, among many others, is a rapidly growing fitness company.
Founded in 1998 on the simple principle of helping people achieve their goals and enjoying healthy, fulfilling lives, Beachbody offers an unprecedented opportunity to be a part of a global movement where your work is valued and measurable.
Decidedly un-corporate, Beachbody encourages employees, or Dudes as we call them, to bring their unique selves to work, employ a progressive mindset, have fun, and G.S.D. (Get Stuff Done). Your personality and willingness to embrace our culture is equally important as your skills and resume. We are passionate about what we do and expect the same from you.
Our founders, Carl Daikeler and Jon Congdon, have created a highly collaborative and energetic atmosphere complete with competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, comprehensive benefits, free Shakeology, hourly fitness classes, and product discounts. Beachbody is an equal opportunity employer and is always looking for humble, top-notch talent prepared to influence positive change.
Beachbody - 22 months ago
Body-conscious consumers keep Beachbody (formerly Product Partners, LLC) busy. Founded in 1998 by CEO Carl Daikeler and president Jon...