Must be at least 21 years of age
Valid Class A California Commercial Driver's License and DOT Medical Examiner's Certificate required
Must be flexible and available to work hours as required. Weekends, evening, night/early morning work may be required.
High School Diploma or GED preferred
Work in adverse weather conditions
Basic math skills needed to adjust invoices when necessary as well as good oral written communications skills and excellent customer service skills
Work with minimal supervision and project a quality product and company image. Have a willingness to learn and flexibility and enthusiasm for job
- Pick up breakage and out of code product
- Report out of stocks
- Responsible for any other tasks deemed necessary by management
- Deliver product to all accounts assigned
- Responsible for proper rotation of shelf's and backroom's
- Warehousing duties as needed.
Based in St. Louis, Anheuser-Busch is the leading American brewer, holding a 47.6 percent share of U.S. beer sales to retailers. The...