Accounts Payable Administrator position will be responsible for reconciling AP invoices and associated paperwork including processing, and month end processes. In addition to supporting other areas of Finance, HR, Operations as needed.
Accounting Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Administrative Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate processing of all accounts payable invoices on a strict timeline and ensures that all approved invoices and supporting documentation are .
- Communicate with vendors and ensure that invoices are received timely for processing.
- Reconciles vendor statements and process A/P aging reports, review Oracle, liaise with Shared Services and Brampton offices and update vendors on account status.
- Review inventory receipts in the KV Code, prepare and enter journal in Oracle to represent the daily receipts.
- Review inventory adjustments entered in appropriate Code, prepare and enter journal in Oracle to represent the adjustments.
- Reconcile PO Clearing monthly and submit to Brampton by end of day 2 of period close.
- Review inventory reports, ensure that updates are accurate, prepare and enter journal to reconcile Oracle carrying balances to that reported in the appropriate Code.
- Participates in inventory counts and verification process
- Maintains accurate and complete A/P documentation and files according to filing protocol.
- Process employee expense reports and ensure that proper management authorizations are provided
- Ensures compliance with all controls and accounting policy/practices for the areas of responsibility
- Maintains production supply inventory
- Follows company GMP’s (good manufacturing practices) and all other quality programs
- Wear PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) when required
- Strictly adhere to all Safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Type documents, reports and correspondence
- Check deadlines on incoming requests and put preliminary work in play
- Research, draft or abstract reports
- Arrange meeting facilities
- Take and distribute messages
- Greet public and clients and direct them to the correct staff member
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information
- Organize travel arrangements for staff
- Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
- Assist with event planning and implementation
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Ensure office equipment is properly maintained and serviced
- Assist HR as needed
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills: Basic math skills, computer, clerical, data entry
Pre-Employment Tests : The candidate with be subjected to pre-employment criminal background and drug screening tests. Any job offer will be subject to satisfactory completion of these tests. Other skill-related tests may be required.
Previous office experience required.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or equivalent
SunOpta Inc. - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
SunOpta is a leading global company with a focus on natural, organic and specialty foods. We specialize in the sourcing, processing and...