This is a long term temporary position, to support the activities of the Facilities Management Office during the busy construction/renovation project season between April through September.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings for department personnel, establish electronic calendar and associated appointments in conjunction with the schedules of other participants
- Provide secretarial assistance (answer multi-line phones professionally, taking accurate messages, preparing copies, sending faxes, open, distribute and address mail) to personnel assigned to the Facilities Management Office
- Process purchase order requests, change orders, project invoices related to the seasonal construction/renovation projects
- Maintain archival files of contracts and paid invoices
- Distribute construction-related documentation/information appropriately within the College community and to outside consultants, vendors and contractors
- Initiate and track work orders and trades reports in The Maintenance Authority (TMA) computerized maintenance management system.
- Prepare direct payment, payment authorizations, purchase order requisitions, and budget transfers.
- Contact Events Scheduling and Administration, Media Services and Dining Services to reserve meeting space, refreshments and equipment
- Make travel and hotel reservations for meetings, seminars and conferences held off campus when needed.
- High School graduate; Associates Degree preferred
- At least two years of increasingly responsible office/secretarial experience.
- Intermediate level computer skills using a Windows based operating system, specifically MS Word, Excel, Outlook and internet.
- Previous experience multi-tasking in a fast-paced office
- Excellent office administration and organizational skills
- Confidentiality, versatility and tact are a must
This is a long term temporary position, with an expected duration from April 15th -September 15th
Work Schedule: 24 hours per week 4 days/week (M-TH or T-F)
9:00-3:30 (flexibility within this schedule)
Pay Range: $13.15-$14.50/hour, depending upon experience.
The College of Saint Rose values diversity and abides by federal, state and local law in admissions, employment and all services and programs provided. It does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion/creed, disability, age, national/ethnic origin, sexual orientation or any other condition established by law.
In order to be considered for this position, you must submit your credentials online. Create a College of Saint Rose Employment Account by clicking on the APPLY NOW tab below. You will be able to upload the following documents, which are required for consideration:
Already have a College of Saint Rose Employment Account ? Login to add documents or update your account.
The College of Saint Rose - 21 months ago