Temporary Assistant 2 - Student Services Representative
Beaver Dam, West Bend and Fond du Lac campuses
Regular Travel to Other Campus Locations Required
Summary of Work Schedule
Up to 20 hours/wk variable
Position Summary Information
Job Description Summary
Provide admissions,registration, records and financial aid information and customer service to students in person and in the call center.
1. Greet internal and external customers by phone or in person in the Student Services area. Provide general college information and assistance to current and prospective students.
2. Provide information about and explain admissions, registration, records and financial aid processes. Process admissions and registration requests.
3. Register students in person and over the telephone. Validate, collect and process fees and payments. Process adds, drops, withdrawals and deposits. Close and reconcile cashiering sessions.
4. Schedule appointments and guide students to appropriate staff and services as needed.
1. Strong verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills.
2. Ability to analyze situations and think critically.
3. Ability to work independently, handle multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
4. Extensive Customer Service experience.
5. Extensive computer skills.
6. Ability to learn and retain knowledge and new computer operations quickly.
7. One year of related experience.
8. Minimum technical diploma in a related field.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Thank you for your interest in Adjunct Faculty or Temporary opportunities with Moraine Park Technical College. Upon successful submission of your application materials you may be considered for future opportunities. MPTC will accept applications for Adjunct Faculty or Temporary opportunities on a continual basis. Hiring is based upon demand and communication with the applicant will be made via the contact information provided on the application.
Moraine Park Technical College is an equal opportunity/access employer and educator.
Posting Detail Information
Open Until Filled