Temporary Assistant 3 - Information Technology
Need 1 temp in Fond du Lac and 1 temp in West Bend
Regular Travel to Other Campus Locations Required
Summary of Work Schedule
Fond du Lac Campus:
May 28 – July 5 = 15 hours per week
July 8 – August 23 = 22.5 to 30 hours per week
August 26 – August 30 = 15 to 30 hours per week
West Bend Campus:
July 15 – August 23 = 15 hours per week
Approximate hours are: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (.5 hour lunch)
15 - 30
Position Summary Information
Job Description Summary
This position will provide technical assistance to the I.T. Department’s User Services staff during the summer computer lab upgrades on college owned hardware and software.
1. Assist Moraine Park’s computer technical support staff with hardware and software upgrades.
2. Perform field visits to Moraine Park users with problems that cannot be resolved via the phone through the Central Help Desk.
3. Use the Internet to research problems and their solutions.
1. Ability to troubleshoot computer hardware and software problems.
2. Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize multiple projects effectively and work independently.
3. Must act in a professional manner.
4. Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
5. Ability to lift 55 lbs.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Thank you for your interest in Adjunct Faculty or Temporary opportunities with Moraine Park Technical College. Upon successful submission of your application materials you may be considered for future opportunities. MPTC will accept applications for Adjunct Faculty or Temporary opportunities on a continual basis. Hiring is based upon demand and communication with the applicant will be made via the contact information provided on the application.
Moraine Park Technical College is an equal opportunity/access employer and educator.
Posting Detail Information
Open Until Filled
Moraine Park Technical College - 23 months ago