Need Business Analyst(s) with Deposit and/or Lending background. Would like technical writing skills but not a requirement
Under moderate supervision, identifies business issues and opportunities and recommends appropriate solutions. Plans, performs and implements process improvement initiatives. Plans and designs business processes. Designs, and recommends or executives process, system, and organizational changes in order to improve and support business systems and activities.
- Defines, documents, and publishes processes. Observes existing practices across multiple departments with similar functions and looks for opportunities to optimize practices and processes.
- Supports collection and interpretation of business information.
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Collects data to identify root cause of problems.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities.
- Measures performance against process requirements. Aligns improvement to performance shortfalls.
- Performs Impact Analysis of all recommended changes and standards. Presents and defends recommendations to mid-management and senior level management.
- Participates in KPI development.
- Participates in post-project reviews to determine effectiveness, pertinence and timeliness of newly recommended processes. Identifies processes that are effective and works to change processes in need of further refinement.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality. May deliver presentations and training courses including measurement, analysis, improvement and control.
- Analyzes high volumes of data from multiple sources.
- Tracks the appropriate market space.
- May perform Cost-Benefit and other forms of analyses.
- Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 18 months to three years of experience in related field; or
- An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Developing professional expertise. Works on non-complex to moderately complex projects. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices.
- General knowledge of the financial industry.
- General communication and customer interaction skills.
- General project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to communicate effectively through a variety of media, especially written communication.
- Able to plan, manage/facilitate, collect, analyze, summarize, and present data in order to support business decisions and solve business problems.
- Able to conduct interviews, analyze responses and draw conclusions.
- Able to identify and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Able to create executive-level results documentation and presentations.
- Able to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Able to gain an understanding of JHA solutions and operations.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Jack Henry - 11 months ago
Jack Henry & Associates (JHA) provides integrated in-house and outsourced software systems for data processing to some 12,000 banks,...