Wilson Sonsini Goodrich Rosati (WSGR) has an immediate opening for an Office Assistant for its new office in the SOMA district of San Francisco, which focuses on serving the legal needs of entrepreneurs and early-stage businesses, as well as the angel and venture investors who finance them. The office is an open and collaborative working space and the successful candidate will become an integral part of the team as we continue to grow the office.
We are looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves, demonstrate excellent multi-tasking skills, and lend an extra hand in the office whenever and wherever needed. In this capacity, the person will assist attorneys and clients with a variety of office support tasks, such as copying/PDFing and organizing documents, and assembling binders. The Office Assistant will also lead efforts to manage the office’s communal Outlook calendar and conference room scheduling and will aide in supporting events that occur on-site throughout the day. The ideal candidate is someone who is excited by the idea of working with a blank slate and interested in working with start-ups and helping entrepreneurs succeed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who thrives in a dynamic, open and collaborative office environment and enjoys interacting with people. The candidate should have a positive, “can do” attitude, be flexible, creative, a proven problem solver and a team player. Previous experience in a rapidly growing start-up, law firm, or professional services organization preferred and a Bachelor’s Degree is required. Superior written, verbal and social skills are also required. The ability to effectively and pleasantly communicate with attorneys and clients is essential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organize the office and ensure that the team members have the equipment and supplies they need;
- Coordinate outside vendors of equipment, supplies, and custodial and other services;
- Manage lunch catering as needed;
- Coordinate daily incoming and outgoing mail with our other offices; and
- Other day-to-day administrative and organizational support, including being asked to provide receptionist and front desk coverage.
- Coordinate with the firm’s marketing department on events, and additional marketing projects
General work hours will be 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM Monday-Friday. Some overtime to be expected.
- Minimum 1 + years of experience;
- Excellent project management and follow-up skills;
- Well organized and great attention to detail;
- Ability to multi-task and interact effectively in a team environment;
- Desire to provide superior customer service to our clients;
- Excellent verbal/ written communication skills, communicate effectively at all levels of the organization;
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet) are required; and
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich & Rosati - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard