Position Title : Project Coordinator
Supports a team (District, Area, or Functional group) with assigned projects and/or any of the following as assigned: budgets, collections, invoicing, tracking, correspondence, and various administrative tasks. Responsible for tracking project deliverables, dates and monitoring deadlines; provides regular and timely reports highlighting variances as they arise.
Essential Job Functions
- Updates necessary tracking system(s) to ensure that project and/or program status is maintained with complete accuracy.
- Coordinates all tasks related to budgeting, revenue, invoicing and purchase orders.
- Provides data entry to support management ensuring accurate tracking of budget.
- Creates and distributes correspondence relevant to the team, project or program (internal and external).
- Assists with administrative preparation for various meetings.
- Communicates all issues to management prior to reaching critical status.
- Develops and maintains accurate and complete files for projects and programs; continues to monitor for integrity and completeness.
- Provides ad hoc reports as requested.
- Provides additional administrative support as required.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience
- One (1) to three (3) years in a general business environment with project coordination and/or administration experience
- Computer skills using Microsoft Office and ability to learn a variety of tracking and project management software
- Excellent organizational/administrative skills
- Knowledge/understanding of basic Accounting/Financial principles
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic problem solving environment
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Customer service orientation with a strong problem solving approach
Reports to: Various
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Additional Information: N/A
Crown Castle USA - 12 months ago
Crown Castle International rules over a kingdom of radio towers. Through subsidiaries it provides broadcast, data, and wireless...