As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
This position is responsible for facilitating the recruitment process within in the contact center. The duties of this position will include, but are not limited to, screening resumes, conducting phone screens, as well as scheduling successful candidates for interview.
• Responsible for full cycle recruiting for temporary full time positions
• Build strong relationships with hiring teams to effectively manage the recruiting process
• Screen resumes and conduct interviews with a high degree of frequency to meet staffing needs
• Identify and hire only qualified candidates
• Develop knowledge of the marketplace to ensure competitiveness in hiring
• Acts as liaison with outside vendors and community based organizations to assist in recruiting efforts
• Administer and coordinate employment offers and background checks
• Manage recruiting activities, correspondence, and data analysis through an applicant tracking system
• Administer and analyze pre-employment assessments and references
• Manage employment offer process
• Manage the new hire setup process, including new hire paperwork
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience desired
• A minimum 2 years of solid full cycle recruiting experience required
• Experience recruiting in a high volume Call Center environment required
• Proven understanding of effective recruiting and sourcing concepts required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
• Ability to navigate in applicant tracking software a must
• Ability to work with all levels of staff and management to coordinate hiring of qualified staff
• Experience making independent decisions
• Experience with behavioral interviewing techniques desired
• Advanced Excel experience with ability to track and create weekly update reports
The work is typically performed in an office environment, which requires normal safety precautions; work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes or equipment.
The above job description is not intended to be, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.
Requests for reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the principal (essential) functions of this job.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (M/F/D/V).
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Potential for Deployment
General Dynamics - IT - 2 years ago
General Dynamics Corporation (General Dynamics) offers a portfolio of products and services in business aviation; combat vehicles, weapons...