Responsible for the overall development of new distributed antenna systems (DAS) networks and tower sites within assigned geographic Area. Partner with Areas and Districts to provide new infrastructure solutions to our customers. Responsibilities include business development, coordination and execution of site selection, acquisition, regulatory, engineering, permitting, construction, forecast of cost/production and site management to ensure achievement of CCIC objectives. The position reports through headquarters for day-to-day direction and will operate as a service partner to an assigned Area. Significant travel will be required to manage customers, deployments, vendors and site developments in various parts of an assigned Area.
Essential Job Functions
• Assist Area and RF team with site identification and selection process.
• Manage the site acquisition process in accordance with CCIC policies and procedures and local regulations. This includes site qualification, budgeting, acquisition, regulatory, engineering/design, zoning, permitting, site visits, construction management, etc.
• Direct processes related to site construction evaluations, including construction feasibility analyses, design process reviews, and site cost projections.
• Ensure deployment (and customer meetings if applicable) are held regularly and issues/conflicts are resolved promptly. This includes working cooperatively with Area and Corporate personnel to integrate and administer all activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Monitor project status and ensure that system data are accurate, timely and complete.
• Work jointly with Director on RFP’s and coordination of appropriate staff for DAS and tower projects within assigned Area.
• Develop and maintain working knowledge of service contracts and customer expectations.
• Ensure compliance with CCIC standardized development process and procedure and CCIC safety requirements for all CCIC personnel and Third Party Vendors.
• Provide cost forecasts, updates, and project report updates to Director to ensure adherence to budget.
• Responsible for ensuring all costs and timeframes are managed to the approved budgets/forecasts.
• Work with Area and HQ team members to prepare accurate cost estimates and yield models.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business or related field
• Minimum of five (5) years experience managing development projects (i.e. site acquisition, zoning, permitting and construction management)
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in project management including experience in budgeting and finance
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
• Be a self starter and entrepreneurial
• Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
• Ability to read and understand blueprints
• Ability to diagnose work flow problems and institute remedies
• Understanding of financial management of DAS and tower builds
Reports to: Director Tower Development & Implementation or Director DAS Project Implemention
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): Project Manager (DAS only)
Working Conditions: Works in normal office setting 50% of the time, the other 50% of the time will be spent traveling throughout assigned Area.
Crown Castle USA - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Crown Castle International rules over a kingdom of radio towers. Through subsidiaries it provides broadcast, data, and wireless...