LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED TERRITORY MANAGER
Columbia Wholesale - West Columbia
1801 Dixiana Road
West Columbia, SC 29172
If you are looking for a professional sales career in which you can earn uncapped commissions, which will allow you to reach a six-figure income in your first couple of years without any overnight travel, we are the right home for you. In our industry, we sell repeat customers that will allow you to use relationship selling skills to build a large pipeline of business and steady income. If you are articulate, outgoing, a leader and a self-starter who loves to work hard and play hard, the sky is the limit for you at SRS Distribution.
We are seeking experienced Building Material Territory Manager/Outside Salesperson for the West Columbia area.
The Territory Manager’s primary role is to service existing customers and develop new business opportunities in the local roofing contractor market. Responsibilities include the development of customer relationships with new and existing customers at a variety of levels within an account. It is also to sell products, a variety of services, and the value-added capabilities of our company. Although the market will be primarily the contactor market, the person will be responsible for selling and servicing all of the products that we have available in this branch location. The sales person will coordinate closely with our inside sales support team and our vendors to plan and execute the promotion of products and services to our customers. The development and execution of a detailed annual sales plan will also be a critical requirement for this position. The position will require a person who is a self-starter and has good organization and communication skills. Prior roofing sales experience is a requirement for this position.
This position offers a competitive base salary and commission wage, expense reimbursement including monthly auto allowance, benefits including; health, dental, life, disability insurance and a 401k plan.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES :
1. Develop new business opportunities through cold calls and leads.
2. Communicate to the customer the capabilities and resources of the branch operations to help them in their business.
3. Establish a line of contact and comfort level between the customer, our inside sales staff and other customer support personnel.
4. Maintain contact with the customer through sales calls.
5. Develop sales opportunities through services and application solutions.
6. Develop a continuous business relationship with our customers and our vendors.
7. Develop an understanding of the core company structure through developed relationships.
8. Has ultimate responsibly for the overall performance and development of assigned and newly developed accounts.
Prior sales experience with proven success in the roofing industry.
Relevant work experience and product knowledge.
A valid driver’s license for local travel in your territory.
Please apply only if you meet the qualifications listed.