Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of premium transportation services including ground, air, ocean, and logistics. Headquartered in Seville, Ohio, Panther has offices throughout the United States, including Atlanta, Chicago, Denver, Kansas City, Los Angeles, and Sacramento. As we have expanded our expertise and service offerings, Panther has grown to include all types of ground, air, and ocean freight service. For more information about Panther visit www.pantherexpedite.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit plan. Benefits include medical, dental, life insurance, disability and 401(k). The environment at Panther is exciting, fast-paced and full of opportunity for energetic, highly-motivated and results-driven professionals.
Panther Expedited Services is a premium logistics provider offering domestic and international ground, air and ocean freight services. We are looking for an Account Executive to expand our presence within our existing account base as well as introduce new services to potential accounts in the Chicago market. This is an exciting opportunity for a results driven sales professional to join a team with an unwavering commitment to service.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies.
- Responsible for developing, managing, and sustaining an account base within assigned geographic area.
- Initiate sales leads by networking, cold-calling prospects and building strategic relationships as part of a coordinated sales strategy.
- Generate interest and sell services to current and potential customers.
- Cross-sell services to established clients.
- Grow territory in alignment with company goals.
- Collaborate with Vertical Directors and Product owners to develop business strategies to maximize margins and increase revenue growth.
- Collect client data to identify business structure and c-level contacts.
- Consultative sales approach with a strong understanding of customer process and supply chain management.
- Build customer relationships and foster company image.
- Work with the operational staff to ensure customers' needs and expectations are met.
- Continually improve knowledge of the Company's products and services.
- Business Insight - Displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals.
- Customer Service -Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; meets commitments.
- Professionalism/Ethics -Reacts well under pressure; upholds organizational values; treats people with respect.
- Strategic Thinking -Analyzes market and competition; identifies external threats and opportunities; adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Motivation -Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Dependability -Takes responsibility for own actions; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
• Bachelor's degree from a four year accredited University
• 5-10 year’s minimum of transportation sales experience with a focus on global forwarding
• Proven track-record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas, with year-over-year growth in new business attained
• Understanding of Microsoft products (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written
Panther offers competitive salaries with an excellent performance based commission package and unlimited earning potential . Our company benefits include medical, dental, 401(k) and other incentive programs. To learn more about our company, please visit www.pantherexpedite.com .
Panther provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status, or other legally protected classification in the state in which a person is seeking employment. Applicants encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Drug-free work environment. Pre-employment drug screening required. Must be eligible to work in this country.
Panther Expedited Services - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Panther Expedited Services, Inc. is the largest independent provider of Premium Logistics® services including ground, air, ocean, and...