We are looking for a Territory Manager who will be responsible for all business activities as it relates to their respective territory, accounts, and personnel. This position is located in or near the Southern Colorado.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
o Growing territory market share (existing and new)
o Strategic category sales growth (VCI, FMI, Smart Stock)
o Business reviews and long term growth strategy
o Customer pricing strategy (pricing authority with oversight of the GSM)
o High level administration (GM/Owner communication)
o People Management and Development (SDR, SSM)
• Builds “partner” business relationships with accounts in assigned territory.
• Communicates and acts accordingly on economic and competitive conditions for their respective territory.
• Actively participates in sales forecasting, meetings, conferences and trade shows.
• Manages direct reports according to overall company policy including regular coaching and counseling with team members to build motivation and skills.
• Ensures all administrative roles are being handled properly by team. (A/R, order writing, returns, etc.)
• Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within their team.
• BS or BA in Business Administration or related field experience.
• Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience and account management.
• Proven track record of consistently exceeding goals and objectives
• Strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
• Self driven, motivated and results oriented
• Creative, proactive, and ability to work self-sufficiently.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to successfully interact with internal and external customers.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Excellent knowledge of convenience Industry.
• Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office, MS Outlook, AS400.
• Reliable vehicle, current auto insurance and valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
• Ability to travel (car, plane) throughout territory and to company events as needed to perform job duties.
• Will require overnight or longer travel depending on territory location and sales/company activities.
Join the Core-Mark team today!
Core-Mark is proud to be an EEO/AA employer