As a the Territory Manager for our Des Moines, IA and surrounding area, you will be responsible for all business activities as it relates to their respective accounts and personnel. This position will report to our Minneapolis Division (Plymouth, MN).
* Accountable for meeting or exceeding sales plan with targeted gross margins.
* Growing territory market share through account solicitation
* Strategic category sales growth (VCI, Project 100, Smart Stock, etc.)
* Educating customers on category management trends and opportunities
* Business reviews and long term growth strategy
* Building and developing customer profiles for specific account pricing strategies
* Preparing annual sales forecast working with Division Sales Manager
* Active participation and involvement with sales meetings, conferences and trade shows.
* Communicate and acts accordingly on economic and competitive conditions for their respective district.
* Works with Credit Department to assist in high-risk accounts
* Works with their team members to ensure all administrative roles are being handled properly. (A/R, order writing, returns, etc.)
* Responsible for customer complaint resolution.
* Achievement of goals for Corporate Marketing Programs.
* Build "partner" business relationship with all accounts in assigned district
* Manage and train direct reports to ensure all job objectives are met and HR policies are adhered to.
If you are already on the same field, ready for your next mov to a Company of higher visibility and opportunity, send us your resume; we would love to hear from you! We offer competivive base salary plus bonus; car allowance and an excellent Benefit package with immidiately vested 401K Plan.
To learn more about Core-Mark Internation, visit our website at www.core-mark.com
BS or BA in Business Administration or related field experience.
Must have a minimum of five years of sales experience and account management.
Creative, proactive and able to work self-sufficiently is necessary.Excellent customer and internal communication skills.
Basic PC skills, specifically with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, AS400 and Powercube.
Excellent knowledge of Convenience Industry.
Reliable vehicle, current auto insurance and valid driver's license with clean driving record.
TM's will spend 75% of their time in the field managing their reports and customer base (a lot of driving/traveling involved). Admin/office work can be performed from home. Attending bi-monthly meetings to our Minneapolis Division location are required, as well as attendance to Trade Shows and other events.
10% Net new account growth annually
20bp Non-Cigarette Margin Growth Annually
A minimum of 1-IP call per month (1 hour on average)
Annual business reviews for accounts &
gt;1 mil annually
Achievement of yearly MBO's (P-100, VCI, etc...)
Interested individuals MUST submit cover letter, resume AND current or last salary information to email@example.com
Core-Mark is proud to be an EEO/AA employer