Provide sales, marketing and operational leadership to account representatives in a specified area within a district.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize consultative selling techniques to build, implement and drive immediate sales and establish long-term relationships with accounts. *
- Serve as a fundraising consultant for key accounts including sales calls & presentations. *
- Create action plans; set and meet revenue goals for area. *
- Understand all aspects of our co-op business which includes: distribution channels, mechanics of conducting a sale, and relationship building between account representatives, departments, chairpersons, volunteers and customers. *
- Motivate, coach, and counsel account representatives including setting expectations and goals as well as holding associates accountable for performance. *
- Facilitate learning between account representatives and accounts through sharing of information via newsletters, meetings and training.
- Education equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree.
- One to three years experience in a supervisory role.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Business to Business Selling - Consultative Selling
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills.
- Collaboration skills to build relationships.
- Ability to train and coach associates.
- Strong customer service skills with internal and external customers.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office).
Essential Functions-- Duties and responsibilities noted with an asterisk (*) are considered to be essential functions of the position.
Indeed - 11 months ago
In 1973, Trudi Temple was creating flower arrangements to raise funds for local churches and missions in poverty-stricken countries. When...