Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management software company headquartered in Edinburgh, United Kingdom with offices across Europe, North America & Asia Pacific and has strategic partnerships worldwide. Axios Systems develop, implement and support assyst, our sophisticated, high-value, business software solution. We specialize in delivering Help Desk and IT Service Management solutions to large blue-chip organizations and to the public sector.
The Sales Department is headquartered in Edinburgh and is divided into different teams: New Business Development, Account Management, Channel Development, Pre-Sales and Tele-Marketing.
Drive and grow revenues for Axios Systems from license and services solutions. Target and close new customer opportunities in focused market space.
Achieve revenue targets from assigned territory or set of accounts. Differentiate Axios in the ITSM market through personal experience and the application of sales technique/process guidance given by sales leadership. Provide excellent level of service to customer through sales cycle and oversee transition these customers to recognition of value via solution delivery.
- Identify target accounts in assigned territory using market data and industry intelligence.
- Work with other sales resources to gain access to target accounts and identify sales opportunities that can be addressed by Axios.
- Present Axios value and positioning of solution in customer relevant and competitor differentiated manner
- Working with solution consulting resources build understanding of customer pain points, requirements and potential value that can be delivered by Axios.
- Deliver a compelling business case to customer detailing the solution benefits, roadmap to value and reasons to buy immediately from Axios.
- Coordinate resources to allow the customer to evaluate Axios’s solutions through customer/business relevant assyst demonstrations and positioning of other Axios offerings.
- Provide timely forecasts of revenues using the Axios CRM tool.
- Use Account and Opportunity Management processes to ensure that all avenues and activities are being covered to move deal to closure.
- Proven track record in business software applications sales
- Knowledge of ITSM market and needs of customers
- Sales Process understanding having using SPIN, TAS, Miller Heiman, Getting to YES or similar best practice methods.
- Solution selling experience including delivering revenues from license and services combined offerings.
- Ability to discuss complex software concepts and product capabilities in business relevant manner
- Competence developing and delivering presentations to large and diverse audiences
- Skilled in negotiation techniques and commercial understanding of contractual considerations of a software vendor similar to Axios.
- Strong customer interactions skills to be credible and trusted in sales cycle
- Well organized, self motivated and driven by success both personal and for the company.
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work without constant supervision
- Sales success working in an IT focused software company
- Career history involves sales experience with competitive vendor in ITSM Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Ability to develop a strong business case and quality proposal to convince customer to purchase.
- Technical and solution architecture understanding
- Understanding of ISO/COBIT and other IT best practice concepts
- Comfortable collaborating with channel partners to deliver sales and implementation services.
- ITIL® Qualified to Foundation level
- Degree level educated