Position Overview: This is a full time sales position
that is responsible for building relationships with
physicians’ practices, certified diabetes educators,
hospitals, VNA’s, community health centers, senior
centers and other organizations with populations of
people with diabetes within a designated territory. This
individual becomes the face of our organization in the
JOB / DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
practices, certified diabetes educators, hospitals,
- Building direct relationships with physicians’
VNA’s, community health centers, senior centers and
other organizations with populations of people with
revenue goals through telephone prospecting, outside
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet and exceed
sales calls and written communication.
company’s offered product lines, both orally and in
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the
written form to previous, current and potential
company goals to obtain maximum profitability.
- Achieve high sales volumes in conjunction with
presentations to prospective clients.
- Develop and conduct persuasive verbal sales
clear direction to all departments in the company to
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide
ensure high quality of service to customers.
- Attend trade shows, community events and industry
customers within the industry and region.
- Knowledge of market trends, competition and key
Knowledge / Education
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
supplies sales experience preferred
- 3-5 years sales experience; previous healthcare
Skills / Competencies
- Excellent sales skills
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focused
- High degree of integrity
- Fluency in a 2nd language preferred
with a normal office environment.
- Position requires sitting and standing associated
- Manual dexterity needed for using a computer
and a clean driving record
- A valid driver license, current vehicular insurance
locations within territory.
- Position requires driving to various prospect
individuals with disabilities to perform the
- May require travel
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
Division/Department : Neighborhood Diabetes