Are you a strong sales professional that wants to help your customers find the best solutions for their business? If this sounds like you, we want you on our team! We are the leader in our industry, and are looking for our next star!
Ridge Tool Company is a business unit of a Fortune 500 company, Emerson Electric, and Ridgid is the brand of choice when a job requires purpose built, durable and dependable tools that perform in the most demanding conditions. RIDGID is recognized as the industry leader for incorporating new technology to produce innovative tools for the professional tradesmen.
We are looking for a highly motivated sale professional to join our team as a Territory manager to sell, promote and demonstrate the RIDGID line of tools & equipment in the Virginia/Washington D.C. area.
The ideal candidate will work independently to manage the territory and focus on key users such as mechanical & plumbing contractors and industrial & institutional organizations. The goal is to use product demonstrations to explaining how RIDGID industrial and commercial construction tools will solve problems and make our customers more productive and profitable. In addition, the candidate is responsible for maintaining relationships with our key distribution partners and implementing and managing our distribution programs.
Home base should be centrally located and the territory covers the majority of Virginia and Washington D.C. Job responsibilities include:
- Growing sales by identifying opportunities focused on the needs of the users, while working with our distribution partners to develop and execute business plans.
- Delivering product presentations and hands on experiences to users and distribution.
- Focusing on new products and solutions to expand markets and share.
- Supporting regional and national organizations through training and special initiative execution.
- Providing support in such areas as, product training and event participation.
- Building value added relationships with key organizations and end users in the market
- Be the expert for Ridge Tool's breadth of line as well as the competitor's.
- Investigating and developing relationships with professional tool system users whether it is at jobsites, offices or tool cribs.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in outside sales.
- Must be proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office applications.
- Must possess effective business communication skills, broad business perspective, and market savvy.
- Requires a valid driver's license.
- Ability to travel 20-40% of the time.
Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions - 19 months ago
Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions provides innovative products and technology solutions that make life easier. Whether you are...