Sales | Various Locations, United States
The primary responsibility of the Territory Manager is to work with Trek dealers in the Wyoming, Montana, and Northern Colorado areas to develop and strengthen partnerships, furthering distribution of Trek and Bontrager products. This individual will maximize Trek market share utilizing the Trek Retailer Sales Program. They will build strong, long-term relationships with our dealers and ensure that our product representation in the area is consistent with Trek standards.
The ideal candidate will possess sales & business development experience, be a motivated team player and have excellent communication and computer skills. Travel is required.
- Maximize sales of Trek Bicycles and Bontrager Accessories. Establish objectives & monitor performance of dealers. Assist with forecasting, ordering, logistics & all aspects of the sales process.
- Appoint, develop & consult with dealers to maximize our position in the market.
- Provide product and sales training to Trek retailers in the territory.
- Conduct market research to understand competitive environment & identify areas of opportunity.
- Business Consultant to Trek Retailers. Make recommendations to dealers with regard to Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Provide World Class Customer Service. Build strong relationships with customers.
- Be an ambassador for the Trek brands.
- 3+ years sales experience, preferably in cycling industry.
- Must be able to travel as needed throughout assigned territory.
- Must have excellent relationship building skills.
- Must have good organization and follow up skills. Must be a good communicator with Trek HQ.
Trek Bicycle Corporation - 5 months ago