Territory Manager, Sales, Aesthetics
Be part of a breakthrough medical advancement in skin care and all the financial rewards it brings! Ulthera is seeking bright and accomplished professionals to help lead the way as we continue to grow market share and meet the world-wide demand for our products.
Ulthera, is an emerging ultrasound-based medical technology company who is raising the bar for advancement in skin care. The FDA-cleared Ulthera ® System and its patented DeepSEE ® technology utilizes ultrasound technology to first visualize then treat the skin's deep support structures.
Extensive coverage on national television segments like The View, The Doctors, Rachael Ray, Dr. Oz and many more has fueled demand for the treatment worldwide and the need for top talent.
In this high-profile, highly interactive role, you will promote and sell Ulthera products and medical devices to physician practices with a focus on Dermatology and Plastic Surgeons. You will cultivate quality leads using a variety of sources, and help build your territory from the ground up by conducting market surveys, gathering physician and patient feedback, performing competitive analysis, tracking and monitoring sales leads, and providing product consulting/education services and training to clients.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 to 5 years proven track record of successful sales experience utilizing strong consultative, marketing, closing and persuasive selling skills Capital equipment sales experience to Plastic Surgeons/Dermatologist
- Capacity to manage budgets, expenses and execute marketing plans
- Strong organizational, analytical and business planning skills
- Excellent written, verbal and analytical skills
Ulthera offers %100 paid employee and family benefits for medical, dental, and ancillary benefit lines. These include short and long term disability, life insurance, IRA with match, and a stock option plan. We offer competitive salary structure and bonus plan.
- 3 to 5 years proven track record of successful sales experience utilizing strong consultative, marketing, closing and persuasive selling skills
- Capital equipment sales experience to Plastic Surgeons/Dermatologist
Ulthera, Inc - 18 months ago