We Love Selling! We love the thrill of the challenge and the satisfaction of building new partnerships.
We Inspire our Customers! Every day we create excitement with our business partners around the country to ensure their needs are met by providing innovative parts and service solutions
Do you? If so, you are the talent we need on our team!
While many companies are still laying off and downsizing to remain profitable. WURTH USA is aggressively expanding our sales force. We are profitable, growing and need someone on our team to take this territory to the next level.
As a Sales Representative you will make direct sales calls on automotive and vehicle repair facilities. Responsibilities will include sales to an existing customer base and heavy new customer development. Candidates must be comfortable in a cold calling and prospecting environment and be willing to invest the time it takes to develop new business.
Our most successful reps:
- Are competitive, hungry and money motivated.
- Know that sales is about creating an order, not taking an order
- Understand that sales are earned through relationships, trust and service
- Recognize that at times its tough but that makes the wins even sweeter.
- Work hard, smart and have a purpose for each of their 8-12 daily sales calls.
- Enjoy being hands on; demonstrating products and making presentations
- Never say it can't be done; they figure out a way to make it happen
- Understand that rejection is part of sales and learn from it rather than dwell on it
- Never had a doubt that any of the above was true
WURTH USA offers you:
- Consistent, guaranteed income with base/bonus and commission components
- Vehicle and incidental expense allowance with the potential for a company car for achieving sales goals
- Monthly product demo allowance
- In-house sales academy and on the job education and training
- Outstanding benefits package
The Würth Group is the world's market leader in its core business, the trade in assembly and fastening materials. It currently consists of more than 400 companies in 80 countries and 30,000 sales representatives. In the core business, the Würth Line, the product range for trades and industry comprises over 100,000 products: from screws, screw accessories and anchors to tools, chemical-technical products and personal protective equipment. More than 3 million customers all over the world trust in Würth today.
Whether you need automotive filters or construction screws, you can always get your money's Würth. The parent company of the highly...