DTN/The Progressive Farmer currently has an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and passionate individual to assume the role of Territory Sales Account Manager in our Omaha, NE location. This individual will have the opportunity to sell cutting edge technology through our customized turn-key solutions in the Agribusiness sector. Competitive salary and uncapped total earnings potential.|
- Responsible for identifying customer solutions by selling agriculture solutions within DTNs Agribusiness industries
- Generate new business opportunities through a variety of sales activities including cold calling, independent lead generation, prospecting, and direct presentations to achieve the required level of sales funnel activity
- Achieve or exceed defined sales and revenue goals
- BA or BS degree in Agribusiness or a related field preferred
- Agri-business background is a strong plus
- 2+ years of successful field and phone sales experience required
- General commodity marketing knowledge is a strong plus
- Must have a visionary and out of the box thought process
- Technical aptitude; adept at learning and absorbing technical product information quickly
- Ability to grasp new concepts, technologies, and products quickly and effectively
- Strong prospecting and new business generation skills is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in selling value
- Travel as needed up to 10%
- Flexible work environment is available!
About DTN, Progressive Farmer:
DTN/The Progressive Farmer is the largest Agriculture media company with resources and abilities never seen before. We deliver the industrys leading producers through highly-targeted print, digital, video and mobile vehicles, as well as live events. Our commitment to the industry, dedication to delivering Ags pre-eminent business publication, and ongoing goal to grow our digital information services to meet the changing needs of todays producers and Agribusinesses, have provided us with a unique and positive position.
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green across multiple market segments. The Group has leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centres/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. With 22.4 billion euros sales in 2011, the company's 130,000+ employees are committed to help individuals and organizations Make the most of their energy.
Telvent - 2 years ago