The Territory Sales Associate (TSA) will work in
conjunction with the Sales Territory Manager (TM), and
Point of Care (POC) staff in order to meet the sales
needs in their territory for the purpose of increasing
referrals, sustaining client retention and collecting
supporting documents for revenue recognition.
JOB / DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
to monthly team sales quota for both existing and
- In conjunction with the TM and POC staff, contribute
new referral sources.
offices per day to deliver clear message and collect
- Under the guidance of the TM, call on multiple
all necessary documentation (CMNs) for revenue
company’s offered product lines to previous, current
- Maximize revenue by introducing all facets of the
and potential clients including MDs, MAs, NPs and
‘problem accounts’ in territory, formulate plan for
- Work with Documentation team and TM to identify
connecting with the accounts, and take all actions
necessary to clear all held revenue and build
support for future business with the account.
Knowledge / Education
- Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
in a healthcare setting.
- Minimum of two years experience of customer support
- Previous sales or field support experience
Skills / Competencies
direction but should also work well as a member of
- The TSA should be a self-starter who needs minimal
the sales team.
moderate level of business acumen.
- The TSA needs to be extremely flexible and have a
in person and on the phone.
- Energetic speaker, with confident personality both
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel,
- Ability to read/interpret CMNs and other clinical
presentation skills required.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication and
- Strong organizational skills and work ethic.
- Fluency in a second language (Spanish) preferred.
with a normal office environment.
- Position requires sitting and standing associated
- Manual dexterity needed for using a computer
and a clean driving record.
- A valid driver license, current vehicular insurance
- Position requires driving to various locations
individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
Division/Department : Neighborhood Diabetes