Territory Sales Director
Sales leader experienced in selling solutions to C-level decision makers. A maverick self-starter, you understand the sales process, how to sell innovation, drive deals forward and compress decision cycles. We're looking for a track record of proven sales success in storage, networking, Server, Data Warehouse, Professional Services organizations, or Cloud providers who are focused on Big Data solutions.
- Meeting with key stakeholders CIOs, IT execs, LOB execs
- Meeting/exceeding activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Creating value for customers and utilizing a solution approach to selling
- Ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers
- Prioritizing opportunities and applying appropriate resources
- Using sales tools including SFDC to track activities
- Superb people skills
- Prior successful sales in enterprise software, big data, or data storage
- Solutions selling experience required
- Extensive prior customer relationships
- A history of consistent over-achievement
- Technically adept, experienced with enterprise software
- Experience in opportunity creation.
About MapR Technologies:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in storage, networking, Server, Data Warehouse, Professional Services organizations, and Cloud providers who are focused on Big Data solutions.
MapR Technologies provides the leading distribution for Hadoop. MapR’s Hadoop stack combines optimized versions of open source technologies including Apache HBase, Hive, Pig, and MapReduce, an enterprise-grade NoSQL solution in M7, a powerful data management layer and enterprise reliability features to power companies’ Big Data analytical needs. Founded in 2009, MapR is well funded by leading VCs, already has substantial revenue and carries an enviable customer base that includes leading Fortune 100 companies as well as top technology companies.
MapR is an equal opportunity employer.
MapR Technologies, Inc. - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -