Do you want to work for the one of the fastest growing pharmaceutical companies in the country? Do you have existing relationships with healthcare providers in your area and have felt restricted by your capped incentive compensation plan? Are you ready to take your sales career to the next level? Then we want you to join our team.
Our company and leadership has a legacy of success building strong and effective sales teams. If you are looking to join a winning team and a proud tradition of excellence consider us.
Top candidates will have a can-do attitude. We are looking for high energy, self-motivated, team players who can to adapt to a dynamic industry.
- Creative, needs-based sellers who can produce results by focusing on the customer and patient
- Self-starters, who can grow revenue, expand our customer base, increase share, and provide the highest level of customer service.
- Clearly, articulately, and effectively sell multiple products using feature and benefit statements, company-approved visual aids, and clinical reprints
- Include pre-call planning, opening the call, probing, overcoming objections, closing, and post-call notes in all sales activities and presentations
- Develop and execute monthly call plan to targeted practices based on the company's current plan of action and required completed call frequency
- Meet or exceed defined sales call activity expectations including daily call averages and call frequency to targeted practitioners
- Properly manage all assigned company property (i.e. company funds, sales literature, maintain accurate customer profiles, calls and other sales data (including time in and out of sales territory)
- Evaluate and analyze data trends to fully understand the dynamics within assigned territory and to develop and implement strategies to maximize results
- Travel overnight and/or on weekends for the territory, training, conventions, or other meeting(s)
- Performs such individual assignments as management may direct. Other responsibilities that may be assigned include meetings, trade shows, etc.
What you need
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year college or university
- One to two years of pharmaceuticals sales experience
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in business development.
- Position requires excellent communication skills, as well as organizational and creative skills.
- Aptitude for learning and ability to understand and communicate technical and scientific product-related information
- Ability to work independently
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license, clean driving record, and appropriate driving privileges
- Strong computer skills (includes MS Office, MS Outlook)