This position will report directly to the District Manager and must consistently meet or exceed all sales budgets/goals on all products assigned. Territory Sales Managers are expected to possess a high level knowledge of their product, customer and territory. An average of 10 sales calls/presentations per day to prescribers as well as triage nurses plus Pharmacy sales presentations as needed. All calls must be entered into the company assigned system along with notable post call notes, sample activity, etc. Territory Sales Managers are also expected to attend all company, regional and divisional meetings. Various administrative duties such as expense reporting are also required. Must also complete all fleet safety training and must maintain an acceptable driving record regarding accidents and incidents.
• BA/BS from an accredited school required. Focus in business or life science preferred.
• One-two years of successful sales experience or similar related experience (e.g. Nursing, Recent College Graduate with transferable experiences/skills).
• Demonstrated ability to manage a territory budget
• Consistent track record of quantifiable/documented sales accomplishments is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to plan, analyze and act upon sales data within an assigned geography.
• Solid and persuasive business communication with physicians and providers.
• Ability to work independently and exercise good business judgment and discretion and to analyze and address territory opportunities.
• Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and ability to pass a complete background check.
• Familiarity with a Sales Force Automation (SFA) application is preferred.
• Computer Skills: proficiency in business software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to travel approximately 25% as requested. Some overnight travel may be required.
Mission Pharmacal Company - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -