Under general guidance, will provide sales and promotion of Den-Mat products, develops customer base and maintains favorable relationships with new and existing accounts in order to meet department and company goals.
This position is located in Chicago
- Educate customers on company’s product lines and events.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry and competitor’s products.
- Execute territory coverage for maximum impact on sales.
- Perform effective territory and account management.
- Maintain updated territory files, and account profiles.
- Pre-plan sales calls and maintain efficient time management skills to ensure maximum customer contact and highest level of customer service.
- Perform effective product and program presentation and demonstrations.
- Prepare sales contracts, quotes, prices, and terms.
- Complete administrative responsibilities, monthly/quarterly business plans, weekly expense reports, up-to-date account profiles and computer customer database.
- Participate in industry-related destination events or trade shows and meetings.
- Develops and maintain effective relationships with peers, superiors, and external contacts.
- Demonstrate a high standard of work ethics and professionalism to peers, superiors and external contacts at all times.
- Represent the company in a positive and supportive manner at all times.
- Knowledge of medical device manufacturing or a related field.
- Ability to travel extensively and ability to meet overnight stay as required.
- Skill in assessing performance.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to analyze training needs and conduct training..
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions within department/company guidelines.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership in job performance by example.
- Ability to establish and maintain moderately complex documentation systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees of various disciplines within various departments, and all other internal and external contacts.
- Ability to accurately perform detail-oriented work.
- Ability to be flexible in changing daily workload priorities as directed.
- Ability to maintain accuracy, consistency, and quality in a fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Ability to coordinate and synchronize multiple projects.
- Ability to function in a controlled environment regulated by FDA GMPs and handle confidential data.
- Ability to drive and possess a valid driver’s license and personal injury liability insurance.
- Ability to use MSWord, Excel, and various office machines such as personal computer, FAX, copier, and telephone.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Five years sales experience dental sales preferred.
Den-Mat Holdings LLC - 11 months ago