Build and manage assigned sales territory selling Dental and Orthodontia equipment. Proactively communicate with customers and potential prospects to build customer base and relationship. Maintain product knowledge and competence in Dental and/or Orthodontia medical equipment.
This individual will have previous sales experience and a proven sales record. The individual will be responsible for all Key Account relationship in the assigned territory.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work closely with Regional Manager and Territory Manager to develop a plan to increase sales of customers with low volume.
- Focus on moving low-volume customers to mid-volume customers by executing proven methods to support customers and his/her staff.
- Report back to Regional Manager with all assigned reports and tasks.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer knowledge is required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Must have at least 2 years of sales experience; medical or dental sales experience a plus.
- BS or BA preferred and/or equivalent experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, sit, and use hands to handle objects and tools; reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move light to moderate weight. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment: The noise level and temperature in the work environment is usually moderate.
WORK SCHEDULE / HOURS
Regular business hours
Align Technology - 16 months ago
Align Technology, Inc. is a global medical-device company that pioneered the invisible-orthodontics market with the introduction of the...