Req ID |
Industry Job Title
The candidate selected will be responsible for development, training, and coaching of employees ,setting individual and team goals, completing performance evaluations for employees and providing constructive feedback to employees. Position will be responsible for recording and monitoring employee’s attendance and scheduling employees daily work assessments as needed.
- Minimum 5 years of quality inspection background and experience related inspection processes.
- Must be able to effectively use Microsoft Office products for reports, schedules, written communication, presentations, and data evaluations and collection. Must be knowledgeable and efficient using the Quality Assurance Document System (QADS).
- Must have efficient working knowledge of AS9100 & 14001 standards and understand the requirements and be able to demonstrate applications of the standards to the Quality and Environmental Health & Safety (ESH) organization.
- Knowledge of health and safety (OSHA, EPA, etc.) requirements.
- Ability to managing ambiguity, consistently exercises sound judgment, general business acumen, and lead a group of diverse people and personalities.
- Ability to create a culture that promotes positive relations, safe working environment and drives continuous improvement.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of employees.
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
QA/Test and Inspection
4X10A- 4 10 hr days Mon-Thurs; Fr/Sa/Su off
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of people works with partners around the world to bring proven...