This is an exciting time for CGI, and we want you to be part of it.
We are Canada's largest independent information technology services firm, and after 35 years, we're still growing! We're expanding in Atlantic Canada and we need your skills, enthusiasm, and dedication as part of our team.
We're currently looking for Test Analysts to join our team in Prince Edward Island!
Required Level of Education
- Act as a test subject matter expert for a particular solution, functional area, or application
- Perform requirements analysis
- Perform quality risk analysis
- Develop or assist in developing strategic/tactical testing deliverables
- Identify and document test conditions/scenarios
- Develop and document traceability matrix(ces)
- Perform test analysis and design
- Identify and prepare test data
- Execute testing cycle activities as defined in the test plan
- Identify, log, and follow-up on all defects encountered
- Perform additional system testing-related activities, as required
- Communicate progress of testing activities to the Team Lead/Manager or directly to client stakeholders
- Produce “client-facing” and “CGI-internal” status reports, as required
- Participate in lessons learned reviews
- Participate in pertinent team training and knowledge transfer activities
- Update and maintain pertinent team training and KT assets
- Maintain and communicate a solid understanding of software testing best practices, methodologies and terminology
Required Soft Skills
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Diploma in IT with equivalent IT experience
At CGI, we're a team of builders. We call our employees members because all who join CGI are building their own company - one that has grown to 72,000 professionals located in more than 40 countries. Founded in 1976, CGI is a leading IT and business process services firm committed to helping clients succeed. We have the global resources, expertise, stability and dedicated professionals needed to achieve results for our clients - and for our members. Come grow with us. Learn more at www.cgi.com.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Critical eye for detail
- Positive attitude
- Able to multitask effectively
- Have excellent time management, task planning and prioritization skills
- Able to adapt quickly to changing client requirements
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Enjoy working in a self-teaching, learning organization
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients and team members
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team. CGI offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. Benefits for full-time, permanent members start on the first day of employment, include a paid time-off program, and profit participation and stock purchase plans.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
To apply for this position, click here
Monster - 2 years ago
About CGI Group
CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading...