As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 21,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. General Dynamics Information Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
1. Designs and develops tests and test requirements forpolymer products and related components and equipment.
2. Troubleshoots problems and documents findings of tests.
3. Defines testing processes and ensures tests adhere to established standards.
4. May participate in quality assurance plan development.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
Two (2) years of experience directly related to polymer manufacturing and/or testing procedures. The candidate shall have a basic understanding and ability to work with Microsoft Office skills (MS Office).
Reliable transportation. Ability to lift equipment and operate in a laboratory envirnoment. Medically fit to use respirator.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Security Clearance Level
Security Clearance Basis
Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI)
Security Clearance Polygraph
Job ID Number
Science and Engineering
Potential for Deployment
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT),...