Netflix has one of the top entertainment apps in the iOS and Android app stores, but we’re just getting started. We have a lean and agile mobile test team that is responsible for the quality of our mobile and tablet apps, and we're looking for a great Mobile Test Manager to join us and lead this team on some big new projects.
Managing this team at Netflix, you will be responsible for improving Netflix’s industry-leading movie and TV streaming experience on devices like the iPhone, iPad, Kindle Fire, B&N Nook, AppleTV, and others. You'll be leading the industry in the automated testing of user interfaces and video playback, and you'll be working with a team that is constantly innovating with ways to ensure quality for millions of customers. Mobile and tablet devices are critical to the strategic vision of our business, and they are used by many of our 30 million subscribers. As we continue to expand our streaming service further internationally, the impact of this role will only increase.
- Articulate a vision and a test strategy that allows Netflix to rapidly innovate on these devices, increasing our customer satisfaction.
- We believe manual testing is important. Create a strategy that allows us to use manual testing effectively without building an army of engineers in-house.
- Develop an automation strategy that uses Amazon’s EC2 infrastructure to scale our test efforts and push quality upstream.
- We are going global. Scale our test engineering efforts so they are successful on an international level.
- You are excellent at recruiting world-class test and software engineers, and you enjoy finding the talent you need to deliver on your next challenge.
- You have the ability to take measured risks while making sure the end user experience is awesome.
- You are a highly technical technology leader who has a passion for shipping great products.
- You have 10+ years of relevant software development/test experience and 3+ years of experience in a management role.
- You have experience in developing or testing consumer facing products.
- You have the ability to manage several cross-functional projects while providing your team with the right context for what’s next.
Netflix - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers access to...