Capgemini, one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, enables its clients to transform and perform through technologies. Capgemini provides its clients with insights and capabilities that boost their freedom to achieve superior results through a unique way of working - the Collaborative Business Experience - and through a global delivery model called Rightshore®, which aims to offer the right resources in the right location at competitive cost. Present in 40 countries, Capgemini reported 2011 global revenues of EUR 9.7 billion and employs over 120,000 people worldwide.
As a part of the Technology Services Group, the Manager will be responsible for the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of IT solutions. The Manager will work closely with clients and must demonstrate individual functional and professional knowledge to ensure work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber. The Manager will also apply project management expertise to identify, develop and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues and optimize cost savings for clients, and to ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time and within budget by more junior team members. The Manager will also carry a yearly target for managed revenue.
Capgemini US LLC and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
- A minimum of 3 years in a Delivery role leading a team working on client facing engagements
- A minimum of 3 years experience with hands on configuration or quality assurance
- A minimum of 5 full life cycle large project implementations
- A minimum of 5 years experience with conversion development, testing and execution
- A minimum of 5 years experience with conversion strategy, tracking process and web-based systems
- A minimum of 5 years experience working with design, implementation and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
- A minimum of 5 years knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
- A minimum of 5 years experience maintaining the client and instance strategy within the prototype, development, quality assurance and production environments
- A minimum of 7 years experience managing in an onsite/offshore delivery model
- A minimum of 7 years experience with full life cycle of software tools used to extract, transform and load data
- A minimum of 7 years experience with leading the development for cutover plans
- A minimum of 7 years experience with development, testing and execution
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong executive presence and ability to interact with top executives
- Successful teamwork experience & demonstrated leadership abilities
- Bachelors Degree in a related area of study
- 7-10 years of related work experience
- MUST be willing to travel extensively, up to 100%
Capgemini - 12 months ago
Capgemini is a French global IT services company, one of the world's largest management consulting, outsourcing and professional services...