Hired on “as needed” basis, this position assists the Director of Testing Services and the Test Administrators with the administration of various standardized and institutional tests.
- Helps prepare for test administrations (i.e. setting up computer labs) and monitors students during testing.
- Maintains test security during testing
- Assists students with questions and concerns during test sessions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must work varied hours; some evenings and Saturdays required.
High school diploma or
required. Associates Degree or higher preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to follow detailed instructions, rules and regulations of standardized and institutional testing guidelines (i.e.
, individual eLearning Course tests).
- Good basic computer skills and communication skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Familiarity with Desire 2 Learn and eCompass a plus.
- Ability to work varied hours; some evenings and Saturdays required.
- Ability to travel to various campuses as needed.
Georgia Highlands College - 4 months ago