MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. For 3
5 years, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our corporate values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain talented employees. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com .
Description of Duties:
The incumbent shall accomplish test and evaluation tasks as necessary to support day-to-day FMS operations within the Simulator Division. The incumbent shall be capable of independently performing the most complicated and technical test and evaluation tasks to include:
Requirements for the Position:
- Assist in the designing, planning, execution, analysis and reporting phases of test and evaluation programs (including any applicable FAA certifications and procedures) to assess the performance of aeronautical systems, subsystems and equipment, as they progress through the various acquisition phases and milestones.
- Recommend, assess, and analyze test and evaluation strategies, requirements and objectives.
Recommend and assess test data requirements necessary to meet program test objectives within program cost and schedule constraints.
- Provide recommendations to the Government on integrated data processing, software and analysis
- Prepare, maintain, update, and review the full range of test and test-related documentation for adequacy, specification/performance requirement compliance, conformity with mandatory guidance, and provide recommendations as necessary for improvement.
- Propose and coordinate detailed test plans and programs to include determination of objectives, schedules and cost.
- Interface and coordinate with lateral Wright Patterson organizations, i.e. headquarters, major commands, aircraft wings/squadrons, test agencies and Air Force Centers or other external agencies as required to accomplish assigned
- Participate in Value Stream Mapping activities and Air Force Smart Operations for the 21st Century (AFSO21) Program Facilitation, understand the AFSO21 initiative and shall be able to apply and facilitate performance improvement events and actions, and provide any process improvement recommendations to include on-site test facility improvements to government officials.
- Assist in scheduling and securing required test resources in support of project/program office objectives and provide assistance to schedule data collection support, provide data sufficiency evaluations, and necessary recommendations on adequacy of data collection methodology, instrumentation, and procedures, format data to facilitate computer processing and analysis, and perform first and second generation data reduction.
- Perform tradeoff studies and recommend alternative test strategies and approaches to the government and participate in integrated test teams, test readiness reviews and other test related program events as necessary by: .
- Assisting in the determination of capability and availability of major DoD and civilian test resources and facilities.
- Monitoring, assessing status, and reporting on test and evaluation efforts of any and all types of systems at both weapon system contractor and government facilities.
- Performing data analysis using modeling and simulation techniques, models, computer simulations or other tools/methods and using analysis results to recommend changes in testing techniques, procedures, and/or to identify.
- Active Secret security clearance required.
- Ten years of acquisition experience, five of which were directly involved in a aeronautical weapon system acquisition logistics.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and experience required; Master's degree.
MCR, LLC’s compensation and benefits package is very competitive. It is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and to reward employee's skills, experience, and potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. M/F/V/D
MCR is the nation's premier Integrated Program Management company. Since 1977, we have delivered strategic planning, cost and schedule...