Designs software QA methods and procedures for use by QA and development staff to ensure all information systems meet minimum company standards and end user requirements
BS in Computer Science, MIS, business or equivalent education/training/experience
- Develop QA test plans and project staffing estimates
- Work closely with the other members of the Development Team and Marketing to review the designs of systems, implement test plans, and test the quality of software products.
- Assemble and build software projects and installation packages.
- Work closely with the Development team to insure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed
- Work closely with the Documentation team to insure the content is meaningful and correct
- Communicate with customers regarding installation issues and software defects
Experience of reporting tools / reports testing - Crystal Reports, Business Object, advanced SQL usage
Experience of UNIX servers - full awareness of OS and variety of commands, ability to read and test UNIX shell scripts
Telecoms business knowledge
Developing and executing quality assurance test scripts, tests plans and checklists
Application of software development life cycle concepts
Telecom Billing and Provisioning; HP QTP/UFTG; Oracle; UNIX/LINUX; SQL; PL/SQL; XML