Designs software QA methods and procedures for use by QA and UAT staff to ensure all information systems meet minimum company standards and end user requirements
- Develop QA test plans and project staffing estimates
- Work closely with the other members of the IT and Marketing to review the designs of systems, implement test plans, and test the quality of software products.
- Work closely with the Development team to insure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed
- Work closely with the Documentation team to insure the content is meaningful and correct
- Communicate with customers regarding installation issues and software defects
BS in Computer Science, MIS, business or equivalent education/training/experience
Experience of reporting tools / reports testing - Crystal Reports, Business Object, advanced SQL usage
Knowledge of n-tier systems
Telecoms business knowledge
Developing and executing quality assurance test scripts, tests plans and checklists
Application of software development life cycle concepts
Experience in performing UI validation.
Ability to lead various stakeholders to accomplish testing
Knowledge of Quality Center, Tealeaf, SQL Navigator
Universal Business Solutions - 16 months ago