AXIOM Systems, Inc. is the premier healthcare IT and business solutions provider specializing in support for the system integration, implementation, enterprise reporting, HIPAA and EDI needs of healthcare organizations. AXIOM is unique in its ability to develop and implement practical, effective solutions based on its deep knowledge of the healthcare industry.
To support its clients AXIOM is looking for a strong AMISYS Advance Testing Manager to manage an AMISYS upgrade project. T he Project Manager needs to be able to work at both the senior management level and the day-to-day detail project level.
Create and maintain the Project Plan – integrate with the overall QA project plans.
Determine staffing needs for Testing.
Write job descriptions for Testers, Defect Manager, and Business Analyst.
Write the Testing Strategy and Approach – high level methodology.
Write the Testing Process – includes testing standards and expectations.
Set up test beds, etc.
- Minimum of three years of project management/testing experience. PMP preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience with AMISYS Advance preferred but not required. (preferrably with release/upgrade experience)
- Strong experience with Healthcare claims.
- Experienced with testing, defect management, testing strategy and process.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships at high levels both with clients and internally.
- Strong skills at handling difficult situations requiring active listening, creative issue solution definition, issue solution negotiation.
- Ability to motivate people (leads by example, articulates strong vision and tactics to achieve the vision).
- Experience with all phases of system development.
- Excellent client management, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate credibly at a senior level.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to direct team members.
AXIOM Systems was founded in 1996 with the idea that a dedicated group of Healthcare technology professionals could thrive by providing...