Our goal is to become known as an institution that advances knowledge for students and practicing health care professionals through educational opportunities and research while providing quality patient care and service. We are seeking a board eligible/board certified orthopedic surgeon to join us who has an interest in sports medicine and/or adult reconstruction and total joint.
* Competitive compensation package with RVU production incentive
* 12 Vacation days, 12 sick days and 10 holidays
* CME allowance and time off
The stars at night are big and bright in the South Plains. There is rugged beauty all around you, from the vast expanses of fertile farmland to the water-carved canyons and that’s just the beginning of the many glorious wonders you’ll find here.
* Excellent schools offered along with attractive and affordable housing
* A strong community spirit
* A wealth of tourism and recreational opportunities
* Big-city dining and shopping, regional airports and historic downtowns
* Be in the forefront of medical care delivery for the region
I am scheduling interviews now. Please call me at 877-884-6354 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
- 2 years ago - save job
TimeLine Recruiting is a retainer-based physician recruiting firm. TimeLine Recruiting specializes in helping hospitals, clinics and other...